The Messiah Pattern
by Peter Sammons
** Revised Second EditionAvailable from : Christian Publications International
The Biblical Feasts of the Old Testament speak of the life, ministry, mission and accomplishment of one Man - the Man Jesus. Surprisingly these Feasts are little understood by the institutional church, and are rarely taught. This book explores five key questions:
- what are "the magnificent seven" feasts, and what do they mean?
- how do the biblical fests speak directly of Jesus?
- which covenants in the bible are still operative and how do they speak of Jesus?
- how does the New Covenant relate to the other covenants?
- how should we understand, and relate to, the Moedim today?
Peter Sammons - author of "The Birth of Christ", "The Prince of Peace", "One Flesh" and several other Christian books, is a writer with a gift for reducing sometimes complicated theological themes to concepts to which we can all relate.
General readers. Bible students doing introductory studies in the area of Christology. Preachers and Bible study leaders who want a useful starting point for study and reflection. Useful for both personal and group study.